Raul Cureo

Raul Cureo was maybe the most interesting man I have ever seen. He's wise, intuitive, and extremely intelligent. My favorite work of his was the attempt to combat toxins and nuclear radiation. His works and mindset universally beneficial for the planet.

Raul's philosophy on life is one that I try to live by- Universalism. Facing the discrimination that he's faced, he can see the harsher side of issues facing stereotypes. His drive for the pursuit of knowledge and adjusting so well to a different culture is admirable. I enjoyed what he has to say about the education system and the lack of reading due to technology. I'll admit, technology can be used for pretty amazing things especially in the medical field, but I only read two books in highschool like a lo of other kids. are Our educational system simply lacks the motivation to want to learn. Too little do students wake up and want to go to school. I know I'm not most times.

Can you imagine being a genius that everybody believes to be an idiot merely because of their looks? It was impressive to see that after facing the stereotypes Raul was able to shrug it off with no feelings of aggression or hostility. I also like to see an intellectual athlete. it defeats the stereotype that athletes  are simpleminded people who's only ambition is to sweat on an open field. His inventions are extremely helpful to the environment and I think that with more scientists like him we could go a long way with combatting the damage that the human population have made.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Performance Art

Final Project

Introduction